
DEVIL BARROOM
17|10|2009
'HAPPY DEEPAVALI'
TING TONG
Today morning woke up around 10am.
Decided to go back KL meet Zenth Members.
Planned to have House Party at Bryan's house.
But Daddy Mummy said they're lazy to go KL.
And they wanted to go Penang there eat seafood.
I'm their only one son, just obey them, accompany them go!!
Went there had a wonderful lunch with them.
I'M ADDICTED TO CRABS. =P
Suddenly received Ron & Shah's call.
They called me to meet them.
So i decide to hangout with them.
Rushed back to Ipoh, went to Jusco and met them around 4pm.
Lepak at there for while.
Gone to Kopitiam there chitchat, joking till 8pm.
Had a dinner at FOOK SENG CoffeeHouse.
Around 10pm we moved to Ipoh's BARROOM.
Got Ron, Oscar, Shah, Ah Ping, Stephy, Teresa, and others i don't know them well!!
Actually..BARROOM is damn sucks!!
Not only BARROOM, all Ipoh clubs are same too, SUCKS!!
Small, not enough space.. want to dance also hard.
Just drink Tiger, Carlsberg.. yucks.
Not like Zouk Club KL, Ruums KL, Quattro KL.
I love KL's.. High Class, Standard, International class!!
Drink Vodka Cocktails Campage, Premium Beers.. WOW.
TASTE GREAT!!
For Ipoh, It is an outdated village!!
Don't know why Ron they all like to go these Ipoh places?
I saw many people last night.
Yuk Jing, ChanKin, Zheng Yu, ChoongHou, Martin, Surresh..many more.
All are my secondary school schoolmates.
Hangout with them till 2am then came back home.
This is Teresa Ho!! The half drunked girl. HEHEHE
Today is Sunday.
I just stay at home sleep and online.
Evening maybe go out jogging with daddy mummy.
At night, going back to KL.
Tomorrow lepak in KL for while, then have to go back that Malacca Poly-school.
Arrrhhh!!
I gonna change myself.
NO LOVE MATTERS for me.
SINGLE for now.
NO MORE CLUBBING, NIGHTACTIVITES.
STUDIES put in FIRST POSITION.
LOW PROFILE in all the time.
Anytime, Anywhere!!
20 | 10 | 2009 NEXT ACTIVATION
SONG OF THE DAY: Evacuate The Dancefloor
K.E.N.T will be right back!!
02NOVEMBER, that's MY BIRTHDAY.
MEET YOU AT RUUMS KL, MY KL ZENTH MEMBERS.
I MISS YOU ALL. =)
016-5333917 , if urgent.
More Updates are coming up*..
No comments:
Post a Comment