If I Do These 30 Things, My Heart Only Belongs To You
1. Whenever I go out without you, I texts you to let you know that I misses you and wishes that you were there.
2. I proudly posts pictures of you on my social media for the world to see.
3. I takes you out on public dates.
4. I deleted all of my secret admirer conversations.
5. All of my coworkers know your name and they will call me by your name.
6. I tells you I loves you on a daily basis, and my actions back up my words.
7. I texts you as soon as I wakes up in the morning and before I goes to bed at night.
8. I'm not shy about holding your hand and hugging you in public.
9. If my ex or any girls contacts me, I tells you about it.
10. If another girl flirts with me, I tells you about it.
11. I always introduces you as my girlfriend and not just my ‘friend.’
12. You’ve met my friends, my parents, and my cousins. Some are haven't yet!
13. I loves spending time with you, even when you don’t end up having sex.
14. I talks to you about the future — about how badly I wants to marry you, build a life and move in with you.
15. I brags about you every chance that I gets, because I believes myself is the luckiest man in the world.
16. I always alerts you when I'm going to be home late and tells you where I'm going when I'm leaves the house.
17. I has my Facebook status set to ‘in a relationship’ and put it on my wall.
18. I doesn’t hide my texts from you.
19. You never catch I staring at other women. My both eyes on you only!
20. I invites you over for every holiday.
21. I puts in the effort to plan dates that I knows you’re going to love.
22. I remembers every birthday and anniversary. The double twelve , The third March..
23. I gives you my full attention whenever you speak.
24. My phone background and computer background are photos of your face.
25. Your name is listed in my phone with hearts beside it.
26. I tells you everything that happened to me throughout the day, because I never wants to hide anything from you.
27. I compliments you on your attitude and personality just as much as your body.
28. I never leaves the house without you in my mind.
29. I do everything within my power to make you smile.
30. I spends more time staring into your eyes than staring down at my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment