Follow KENT on facebook

Tuesday, March 14, 2017


FAST & FURIOUS... no no no. It was FAST & WORRIED 


THE WHITE VALENTINE'S DAY

My heart was so pain when my girlfriend's mom called me in this morning and told me bout my girlfriend's leg injury. I can't do anything for her and I was not in mood seriously. What can I do?

Suddenly I heard some voices in my mind...

Oh yes. Thanks god for reminded me that I got a buddy with me.


Jethro : So what's the plan for today?

Me: Let's go Klang. 

Jethro : Don't easy talk. I don't believe you. Only crazy people will drive to Klang for nothing!

Me : Alright. Come on, get in my car and you will know it. 

Jethro : Whatttttttttt? Are you fucking serious?

Me : Hell yeah!


Started at 2pm , reached my girlfriend home was around 4pm. My heart was pain when seen my girlfriend was injured. Ok, massage time..Please sit down and enjoy my massage skill, my darling... One hour was short and time to leave..Imissyoudarling.) Left at 5pm and reached home around 6:30pm. Thanks god! I really hope my massage and efforts could relieve my girlfriend's pain and have a speedy recovery. 

(Please don't move too much. Rest well! Ok...?)

ILOVEYOUDARLING


No comments:

Post a Comment