Follow KENT on facebook

Thursday, March 2, 2017



I know you are not happy to see me to have some conversations with other girls. Those girls that I chatting are not strangers, I knew them and they are my friends but not so close to me. You are not trusting me that's why you are feeling insecure and unhappy. You told me that you are scare to lose me and not really want to put some risks on our current lovely relationship. We are hope we could last longer and make our relationship be forever. Yes, I agreed to you my darling! Since you are feeling insecure and unhappy to seeing me chatting with other girls. So I'm here to promise you that I'll stop chatting with other girls. You can worry no more! Alright?

I don't know what was happened to your previous relationship. I guess you are having a phobia that were cheated by someone. And now, you are not simply to trust people anymore even me your boyfriend. When you are feeling insecure and starting to blow your mind up. Okay I'm sorry. I do understand I shall not put some risks on our relationship right now. You will see me chatting with you only! I will not talk to other girls that I know and strangers. 

Another thing is.... I can see you are always sharing some sad and depression posts about relationship on your facebook. Other people such as your family and those best friends will think I'm cheating on you or hurting you? Not only you, my sensitivity is high too!

Whatever. I'm not really care what's other people thinking about me! Because I know what am doing and I'm not a cheater! You can continue to share and post whatever you like. (I'm not angry about this, I just wanna release my words in my mind over here. It's been stuck inside my mind these few days.. Oh my Blog is always my best listener.)

I will not try, but I will do my best as your boyfriend. I will do what I should do and will not do what I should not to do and keep our relationship longer and secure. I hope you are doing your part! 

You are my girlfriend, the only one. Yes, 1 0f 1 girl. You are not trusting me, I'm ok. But I will make you happy. If you are not happy about something, please tell me. But not posting those status on your Facebook to let other people judge our relationship! Thank you.

Iloveyoumydarling.



Like every minute every second of each day is different
You are different every day
The first of all of them
It means you are unique
Your voice calls to me
It comes to me softly and slides into my ear
Your hands that wrap around me
Lead me to the radiant world that I’ve never seen before
The name of one, the person you are
It’s as if you’re dressed in a color that suits you the best Yeah
Like a fleeting sweet song
It’s perfect on you, I keep calling you
The feeling I had in the beginning, I always Replay 
Your love shines anew
I again Fallin’ fallin’ for you 
I don’t get sick of saying that I love you
Sweet kiss
Footsteps matching only each other’s pace
When we lock eyes without a warning
How are you this beaitiful
You’re my baby
See how I am changed as you seep into me
When my heart fills up, shining with a light that resembles you
I will shine on you
You are ‘1 of 1’ girl
Only one
You are certainly the answer to me
You are ‘1 of 1’ girl
You are perfect
You are incomparable and you are already
My only reason for my world
One & Only I only want you ‘1 of 1’ girl

No comments:

Post a Comment