
Total up, just $RM40.85 . Cheap !
Papparich. Not very special but it is better than Old Town Kopitiam .
11|07|2010
Please come back to me .
IpohMALI
Heyhelloooo, everyone .
How's your Sunday? Great enough? I heard many people said Sunday is a day for family.
Family day . how? For me, just go out shopping, eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together. That's all! Simple, right?
Afternoon went to Ipoh De Garden 's Papparich with daddy mummy .
Daddy took a bowl of prawn mee, ota-ota steam fish, i ate fried rice, mummy tried the curry chicken with toasts, they chose 2 cups of white coffee and i tasted 1 cup of Milo large special. All total-up , just $RM41 . Very cheap, you know? Not bad. Better than Old Town Kopitiam but can't compare to Station1 .
Evening, wanted to go out exercise and cycle around my house area. i cycled one round, i saw 5 strange girls kept following me with their bicycles. I turned left, they follow. I turned right, they also follow. What the helllllll! Then i cycled to Lakeside Villa . I got smart card so i can enter . they don't have but they followed...luckily the security guards stopped them. Thanks, Encik Yaccob !
I went to Louis's house. Louis just bought a Kawasaki Sports Motorcycle. I feel very curious! Wanted to try it...but not dare. because i never ride on the bike before . I don't know how to start up the motor engine. Urghhh . i'm useless and hopeless! So Louis taught me how to ride, how to start the engine, how to shift up and down the gears.. i ride his bike and speed up on Tambun road. Damn fast . just 1-6 seconds, can reach 60Km/h . It's amazing! At last, i know how to ride motorcycle. Happy but too bad. I still don't have driving license. If i got, i will buy a sports motor for myself.
Tonight i have to sleep earlier . can't stay awake to watch FINAL: SPAIN vs HOLLAND !
Tomorrow got to wake up early for practical training! Oh no.
I don't want to wear a pair of panda eyes to company. Yesterday, I slept at 5AM morning and was accompany StephWang the Germany babe watch Fifa : GERMANY 3 - 2 URUGUAY . She just watched the first half and went to sleep. So i watched the second half with Marcus and Dave. Stupid Angel and WeiXuan kept disturbing us watch. DAMN DAMN ! they two are enough, better not a group of Cloviee gang. Otherwise, we get torture again.
So happy that Angel and WeiXuan were joined to Facebook . Now i'm waiting ''SHE'' join . I miss HER a lot . Lee Jing Wei, please come back. I won't ignore you again!
SPAIN vs HOLLAND . Torres and Villa..we all are supporting you two.
Hope Spain can beat Holland and get the FIFA WORLD CUP .
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE .

No comments:
Post a Comment