Follow KENT on facebook

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Finally I PASSED IT! Wooohooo . No money corruption! I did tried my best .


Calculate those materials, equipments and design . DAMN!


18|07|2010
MOVING ON TO THE NEXT LEVEL

IpohMALI
Heyhelloooo, everyone .
It's Kent . How's your sweet Sunday? Have a good memories with family and lover?
For me, just like normal. Stayed at home, sleep.. sleep.. sleep.. kept on sleeping!
Don't know why i'm so tired? Already tried some energetic drinks but it's useless to me.
I think next week i cannot wasting my time on sleeping. I should go to do something useful!
Hmmmm.. massage spa? facial? gym? whatever. I don't want to spend my time at home.
Oh yea. I missed a lot of movies! Wanted to catch up those awesome movies. (... INCEPTION, THE TWILIGHT SAGA ECLIPSE, KNIGHT AND DAY, KILLER, PREDATORS, TOY STORY3)
Got anyone here free to watch movie with me? I can pay the movie tickets for you, I can buy popcorns, snacks, drinks for you. I just need someone to go watch movie with me .
Should i go back to KL to enjoy with Marcus, Dave they all? Nah. Still have practical training! Too bad. Now i want to plan and think how to skip the practical training few days.

I MISS THEM VERY MUCH .

Yesterday I took the Car Regulations Computer test. Finally i passed it!
Woooohoooo . I already wasted RM200 ++ and 1 year time to take this.
Next week maybe go take 6hours car practical . Arhhhhh! Stresss..
Want to get my car license faster, so i can drive my car to everywhere i want.
Daddy mummy asked me..what car should buy for me to drive? Toyota Vios or Honda City?
I don't have money. I can't say anything. Just close my eyes and say '' I DON'T KNOW, YOU LIKE '' .
Daddy also asked my godfather to buy what car.. he answered to my dad '' HONDA CIVIC '' ! Holyshittt. i can't imagine i drive a new car after get my car license. Wooohooo! I don't want to think so much. see they want to buy or not!

Tomorrow have to wake up earlier. Morning 5am, go out exercise! 8.30am go practical training and come back home around 7pm. My world is colourless during weekdays! Toooo bad. Still got 3months to go! Goddamn. Tomorrow i going to start my healthy plan .
  1. Sleep before 10.30pm
  2. Seldom online
  3. No clubbing
  4. No late night
  5. Less texting, phone-call, video-call
  6. Do more exercise
  7. DIET!
Urghhhh . 10.20pm now! TIME TO SLEEP.
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment