Follow KENT on facebook

Wednesday, July 21, 2010



REST IN PEACE, DADDY?
I'm not your son anymore. SORRY.

No one will knows my family background so clearly! Except my closest friends Marcus, Dave, Leroy, Angel, Steph..you all knew my family is so complicated.
Father and stepfather. Stayed with father just 6years and lived with stepfather 12years!
Not because of POOR and RICH backgrounds. It's all about PROBLEMS from them. Relationship messed up. Victim, Innocent..sure is me.. the only one child.

I HAVE TO STOP HERE. I don't want to talk bout it! I'm sicked of this!

This afternoon i was having my practical training. Received a phone call from mummy! She told me '' Your father is passed away '' . What the hell... so?
I was thinking.. should i go to the funeral pay last respect or just forget bout it?
Mummy, friends, neighbours, relatives call me to go.

Should i go? Is that necessary?

WHATEVER! I want to leave my complicated family and go far far away, never come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment