
No matter what they tell us..
No matter what they do..
No matter what they teach us..
What I believe is true!!
No matter what they call us..
However they attack..
No matter where they take us..
We'll find our own way back!!
I can't deny what I believe.
I can't be what I'm not.
I know our LOVE is FOREVER.
I know,that's a 'No matter what' !!
If only tears were laughter..
If only night was day..
If only prayers were answered..
Then I would hear what's THE GOD say~'
There's the truth.
I will keep you safe and strong and sheltered from the storm.
No matter where it's barren..
A dream is being born!!
No matter who they follow..
No matter where they lead..
No matter how they judge us..
I'll be the only one you need!!
No matter if the sun don't shine..
Or if the skies aren't blue ..
No matter what the end is..
My life began with you!!
No MATTER WHAT..
That's all that matters to me.
'I LOVE YOU,DARLING ' =)
No comments:
Post a Comment