Follow KENT on facebook

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blackheart Returns.


Awww. I'm so sorry for not updating my blog again!!
Sorry also cannot flash back the past in here.
Haizz. So tired and stress bout my lifestyle.
Everyday have to work.. with some problems. 
DAMN...First problem i got is bout MY JOB and second one is bout 'L.O.V.E' .  
My godd..What's going on with MY JOB?! I still have to work there for 27days. 
After that i can resign the job and say 'GOODBYE' to SNOW ICE. 
In between these 27days,i don't know i can't tahan or not?! 
Hope can faster pass these 27days and enjoy my perfect lifestlye. 
FAST FAST FAST!! I can't wait anymore. ' 1/7/2009 '
Besides that,I got LOVE MATTERS again.
After ended the relationship with JingWei that Korea girl,now facing a problem with them.
They're from IPOH. All of them are opposite sex.
Their names are... cannot say in here!!
I DON'T WANT FALL IN TRIANGLE LOVE,or Square [4+]... NO NOoo~'.
I DON'T KNOW HOW. I'm CONFUSING NOW!!
What should i do now??? PLEASE TELL ME...
' I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU ALL,PLEASE FORGET ME '


GONE~'

No comments:

Post a Comment