Follow KENT on facebook

Monday, July 4, 2011

TING TONGGG !

Hey guys ! Time to update my blog. Trying to make it fresh at all the time. No more rotting right now, i think! Yes, i'm trying. okay?

Weekends ended, just say hello to the first weekday - MONDAY ! 

So, How's your Monday? Feel great?

(Hope sooooo ... I'm so bored . Staying at home!)


WHAT IS THIS? 

GUESS IT , PLEASE !

Don't know? 

LET ME TELL YOU NOW!

Okay. What i want to share with you all guys here is.. about .. MY PAIR OF EARS!
My pair of ears are ordinary. Nothing special. But a problem occurred .. I got poor hearing since last week went to Sunway Lost World Water themepark with Darling they all. I can give a conclusion for my ears. It got stuck by dirty wet substances. Arhhh .


Then, I told mummy. Mummy said i should to go to old Chinese/Indian barber shop. She brought me to there after that. Okay. Listen to what she suggested! Let's go...

Went there. I was observing them at there.. 
WHAT? some old..OLD Chinese Uncles cutting hair? Saw their hands shaking when cutting their customer hairs. OMG! I felt so scared.. because next was me after finish cutting that customer. Is he got Parkinson disease? Hand shakingggg weiii . 

(Wtffff . he's coming to handle my ears) .. MUMMY where're you now? 

Mummy said i no need to be scared. They're so professional in this field with decades of experience! They got the tools to clean your ears. (Soon soon..please don't so ah guaa . You can stand the pain!) She added!

(How dare you.. saying me is ah gua! Okay. Just see.) - Me !

Old uncle took a long sharp iron rod and put into my ears. I was felt that he's drilling my ears with it. After a couple of minutes, he told me he gave up. Because those dirty substances inside my ears are so hard as stone. Hard to remove. Needed to soften it before remove. 

Old uncle: PLEASE COME BACK AGAIN, KAWAN !
(I will be back.. you wait, old man!)

So bought this Soluwax ear drops at pharmacy. I was using it and follow the directions..


With the head tilted, fill my ears with 10 ear drops for a night. Remain in this position for 9-10 minutes. This solution penetrates into thick wax to soften and facilitates easy removal of ear wax! LOL. 


So tomorrow will go back there again !  Wait me, old man ! 



DARLING ! I want to chat with you . I so miss you ! Today i'm having a bad mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment