Follow KENT on facebook

Saturday, July 2, 2011

JOLLY JULY !


Hello guys. I'm back to my blog! I knew my blog was rotting again. Sorry bout this. This recently i'm really really reallllyy so busy. Can't take some time to update plus my brain was blanked... And also now i can see that my English writing is totally sucks with hopeless vocabulary! Arrrhh . Goddamn. My English is downgrading. I should stop using broken English to chat my friends. Regretting* 


Why should i do nowwwww? - Read more and pick up what i've left from.
(Please correct me if i using wrong words or vocabulary) Thanks !


So.. My 2months holiday is going to end. I remain one week holiday. How to spend it before i go back to Malacca? OMG. I almost forgotten that i still haven't settle my Motor B2 test yet. I must get the license before i start a new bloody semester!! Shitt . 


(Don't worry, Kent. Just settle it on next week!) Talk to myself! Am i crazy?


What i did? How did i spent my time during my holiday? . . . Easy. I'm having homie sick! Always stay at home. Playing Football Manager, higher up my reputation in football business. and sometime was hanging out with friends. Likeeee.. last week was a most excited week i had. Took part in Ipoh Starwalk competition with Kenny Cheong, got 384th and chased by stranger girls. 




The next day, daddy mummy gone to Bangkok Thailand. So darling and her friends Beng Keong and Huey Ching visited to my place. Brought them to eat and play, become their 4days 3nights Ipoh cash-free tour leader and DRIVER also. Got nothing but Had some great moments with them at Sunway Lost World Water theme park. Delighted! Wanna replay the time now !  


Cryinggg *



Time was passed so fast. Tic toc tic toccc, time machine is most wanted. Why no one invents it? It's very useful to everybody. Rewind back or fast forward the time! If i has it, i would rewind back to Em1. Become an outstanding student..NO! Should be.. Genius is return to primary school. (Impossible..) or or or .. might be like the movie Zac Efron back to his age of 17. I drive my baby Civic back to school, parking beside the school principal's car, wearing modified G2000 school uniform, showing international finger to discipline teacher and some assholes!? Oh yesss . become back my lovely position of Head monitor. Hmm..can i get my slim body with active joints? I wanna take part all sports. Wait wait wait. SPM!? Sijil Pengajian Malaysia ! I sit for that exam again? Oh no . I think i can handle it because i had experienced it before. I should bring my SPM exam question papers back to the past. Wooohooo ! 11A , that's not the problem for me . HAHA




(Hey, i need someone to knock my head or slap my face!) WAKEEE ME UP! 
Just a dream. It's impossible. I know it won't happen! Urghhh ..


Time Machine Inventor, where are you now?
 Do you know i'm waiting you? Do you know i really need the time machine? Mad*




Really FML extremely!


1st July - Seventy four days 
We've been together for 74 days ! 我们已经在一起有70天了! Do you know that?
We've made a lot of sweet memories. I hope we can maintain like this..



Actually mummy really don't like me to get a relationship with her. She just want me to concentrate on studies. Plus she worried those girls targeting me..scare will hurting me. Because they are always cheaters, fakers, money lovers, material-control lovers..in mummy's mind. I believe her is not the one of them (cheaters, fakers, money lovers, material-control lovers..), she won't hurt me, she won't lie me..she is true lover. I know that, that's why i love her. Love you so much! She's always the greatest one in my heart, the perfect one in my mind! 


Please don't leave me. alright? Be mine most loved, the first and last one.


I'm still worry. Worry that she may change the feel towards to me in anytime! Because we are having a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP! I'm studying in Malacca..and she staying in Kedah or maybe moving to study in University of Sabah. She says things won't change but I'm scared we'll end up breaking up.


Long distance relationships AND a normal relationship both require one thing to survive- Trust.''


Darling i trust you because i love you, i miss you, i really want you and need you! Loves*

No comments:

Post a Comment