
Somebody stop me..How could I be fooled like this?
The girl I had trusted so much has stomped all over me and coldy turned her back against me.
The girl I had trusted so much has stomped all over me and coldy turned her back against me.
What will you ever be able to do once you leave me?
To you who still hasn't realized and is leaving.
I'll give you one last chance! Now there's nothing else that can be done
To you who still hasn't realized and is leaving.
I'll give you one last chance! Now there's nothing else that can be done
Now nobody can stop me.
I don't want to be played by you anymore!
I'm slowly starting to clench my fist..
To begin my revenge!
I'll give you the same amount of pain that I received!
I'll give you one last chance. I'm slowly going towards you.
I don't want to be played by you anymore!
I'm slowly starting to clench my fist..
To begin my revenge!
I'll give you the same amount of pain that I received!
I'll give you one last chance. I'm slowly going towards you.
Answer me, tell me why you're acting like this to me.
Breaking down day by day..
I'm sorry baby.
It's over baby.
It's over!
It's over baby.
It's over!
No comments:
Post a Comment