Follow KENT on facebook

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

KUALA LUMPUR KL ! I'm back .
Captured this photo from Marcus House Balcony. Mont Kiara Condor there! Nice or not? I'm using Canon EOS 550D HD shot.

WHY I CAME BACK TO KL?
It is because 31|08|2010

HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY MALAYSIA! MERDEKA and HAPPY 53RD BIRTHDAY!

Reached KL and went to Mont Kiara. Looked for Marcus, stayed at his house for while.
Was waiting Dave, William and Cloviee gangs and went to Leroy's house together.
At Leroy's house. Chitchatting with everyone, mixed cocktails with Marcus, bbq and some of them especially CLOVIE GIRLS Steph, Lolene, Fiona they all are insane. They were pouring beer into Leroy's swimming pool..pulled us from living room and pushed into swimming pool. DAMN! My clothes all wet. Me and Marcus went back home, took a bath, changed clothes and came out again. We went to The Curve. Bought 28 cups of Haagen Dazs! Dave paid , RM 780 ++ . Each cup cost RM 26.90 . OH MY GOD! By the way, thank you bro! XD


Actually i want to taste this OREO...

And this..STARBUCKS Mocha Frappuccino. Never taste this before! Wanna try. but..

After finish shopping at The Curve.. we didn't went back home. Just stay outside till morning. Went to Jalan Ampang, Jalan Bukit Bintang...many places we went.

Watch fireworks at Jalan Ampang there.

I just got ONE VIDEO only! I need more photos and videos. Please faster send it all to me, Marcus! :)



Last night didn't sleep. So tonight must sleep earlier!
Tomorrow have to go back company for practical training. Arhhhhhh

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!


Miss you JING WEI!

No comments:

Post a Comment