Follow KENT on facebook

Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome back, my darling Nexus V6-bicycle. ♥

The quiet street at night. NO CARS, NO PEOPLE and just only me at there. (Sunway Lakeside Villa)

Kent Kent . you look like so sleepy , uh? [10:16pm]


So happy can taste my mummy's homemade dinner. I think she had putted lot of efforts and love into it. Steam cabbage, Roast chicken with eggs and a bowl of soup. No msg added!! Two dumbs up. GREAT!!

16|04|2010
YOU WANT SOME?
COME & GET SOME

PUREIpohMali.
Heyhello everyone.
Let you people know i will keep on updating my blog till this Sunday. I will never let it dead and rot if i'm free. So today i was spent one quarter of my time on hanging out outside. I went to Ipoh Parade together with my little brother, Dominate. Took a walk and had a lunch with him, Gayen and Lynn Goh. I heard Dominate said Lynn is a so pretty cute girl, I agreed what he said and today i saw her the first time. She so cute when she's smile. Shhhhhh...don't let her know i written this. Hope she won't view my blog. Scare she shy!!

Actually this morning i was planned to go back to my secondary school St.Michael for visitation with Joe Lee. Can meet my old friends, teachers and try to get in touch with some pretty cute form6 girls. But but but...unfortunately, Joe Lee came back to Ipoh so late. What to do? Better cancelled today's visitation. Quite upset !! So, I reached Ipoh Parade earlier a bit. Stayed at Kopitiam Junction there to wait Dominate come. Saw many people came. I knew those people, i recognized them. They are so called Ipoh club society members!! I think many people can understand what is ''Club Society Members'' . They gathered and had a small kid table talks. Seems going to start a fight!! but...at last, they didn't. Some of them left the place and ran away to another place. COME ON GUYS!! Please don't always make troubles. Always make troubles, not dare to admit and scare to be punished. WHAT FOR? Hey, dare to do, dare to admit & face it. Don't scare, run away, hide yourself or say sorry . That's not the solution!! Besides them, i have to warn some Malacca-Johor Chinese Poly-students. Better don't mess up with me. If not, i will treat you all as animals. PLEASE go study, don't make troubles anymore.

别逼我。我不想变回以前的我!! 我求你们 . PLEASE !!

I went back home around 5pm. Checked out my assignments and my reports was done. Everything's done, worries no more. And then waiting daddy come back home for dinner.
After finished dinner, i was went to my uncle house to get back my darling Nexus V-6 bicycle. Took a ride at my house area. I think a formula is related to the full speed of my bicycle plus acceleration plus force and velocity can ripe away human or small animals (cats and dogs) lives when get hit. Why i say so? When i ride inside to Lakeside Villa, a wild dog came to chase me. I was ride away but my brain told me to go kill it, hit it hardly. Should i kill it? But i didn't . Because got one pretty girl was there and looking at me. I feel shame and guilty if i kill a wild dog in front of her. Plus, mummy called me to go back earlier, before 10.30pm. Next time, this wild dog won't so lucky . I will hit it with full speed of my bicycle and kicks, stomps . and also sing '' WHO LET THE DOGs OUT !! '' . Don't say i no mercy . I hate dogs chasing me especially sharp tooth. Grrrr ... kill and make it hot dog.
Went back home and took a warm shower. So relaxing!! After that, started online and blog until now. Wow, now is already 12 midnight . Let me see tomorrow what's special things i can do? Have to manage the time properly right now. Hmmm.. tomorrow morning i think i'm still sleeping. So put it blank. Afternoon?! Errr.. maybe go out for lunch with mummy and then go Sunway Lost World for beach volleyball. Evening i'm sure i will going to jog at Kledang hills with daddy mummy if weather is nice. Night maybe go out again. Go Greentown Shanghai Bay to watch football with uncles and Red Devils fans. ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE, I'm coming.
Woohoooo ~"

Manchester City v Manchester United


Tomorrow night , 7:45pm LIVE! Please come to support MANCHESTER UNITED if you're one of Red Devils fans or supporters !! Awww...Please don't let me down, MANCHESTER UNITED, ROONEY, BERBATOV, RYAN GIGGS!!!!!

Oooh no. Tonight J is so moody. Don't know what happen!! I ask what happen and she just told me too much stuff happened today. I think she won't reply my message. She'd rather be alone, and go sleep. I'm worrying her!! =( Hope she's fine, sleep tight and sweet dream. TingTing. Time to sleep!! GOODNIGHT EVERYONE .


TingTong Special Note: ( Lynn, please don't so shy after view this post!! )
♥




No comments:

Post a Comment