Follow KENT on facebook

Sunday, April 18, 2010


Sweet smile of the day . =)
Smiling for 10seconds and got a sad mood in a whole day.

17|04|2010
WHERE ARE YOU , J ? I'm so down...''

PUREIpohMali.
Heyhello everyone.
Got anyone here can tell me where's J?
She's kidnapped or what? I sent her so many messages, waiting her sweet reply.. but don't have . Why she didn't reply my message or text me? She unhappy, moody..i knew. But
I'm missing her so so so much. Let me know what's going on!! Please don't tell me that s
he'd rather be alone and don't want reply my message. If she do, i won't disturb her anymore from now on. REALLY !!

Today just like normal. This afternoon and evening i didn't go out, just stayed at home, online and sleep. Night, went out for dinner at Ipoh Garden. After that watched EPL with daddy and took a ride at my house area again !! Simple, nothing special.

Tomorrow i gonna go back that stupid hell place Malacca. Continue my busy studies, facing those assholes and bitches. DAMN!! I think my next-holiday is on 20 May. Still got 30days more!! Wish can pass the time faster, so i can leave those assholes quickly. FAST FAST FAST, clock better tik tock faster. Hmmmm.. going to 1am. Tomorrow have to wake up around 7am. Just remain 6hours to energizing myself, it is not enough for me. Arhhh. So gonna say GOODNIGHT to you all, readers.
TAKE CARE, wish me good luck.

-I'm waiting your message, J !!

No comments:

Post a Comment