Follow KENT on facebook

Monday, March 15, 2010

RedDevilsSupporter, WayneRooneyFans, that's me.
[9.28pm] EPL match started.

Keep on chitchat with them . ♥

Jess Tan. She's very funny and yeng.

Sky Loh Chun Fei, my senior, the TSL-obsessed addicter.

XiaoYUN. the cutest one!!

Dominate, my dear godbrother.


Miko Waileng. the piggy, loves to sleep!!


14|03|2010
SLEEPY DAY & MUCH RELAX

BacktoIpoh. zzzzz''
Heyhello everyone.
It's 1.15am Monday Morning and I still haven't sleep.
Just let you all people know i'm still blogging.
Today just like normal, nothing special.
Woke up around 2pm afternoon, then online, facebook-ing.
Keep on listening USA Chicago 's popular BOYSTOWN LIVE! Dance radio.
I'm addicted to this and here's the link :
It is playing all about the hottest, latest and remix songs. Better than local's!!
So evening I went to Ipoh's Klebang hills there jogging with daddy mummy.
Suddenly, the weather turned to dark blue. After a couple of minutes, rain falls!!
I didn't bring along my umbrella, so just jog in heavy rain. Quite relax and cool
I can feel the rain drops on my body '' tik tok tik tok '' sounds, stress all gone when i'm closing my eyes. Went back home, took a warm shower bath. My whole body so relax.
You all should go try and see? jogging when heavy raining is really quite fun.
Night, online again. Chitchat with JessTan, Miko, XiaoYun, Dominate..and many more. Online till 9.30pm then rushed to front of tv, watch my EPL matches. (MANCHESTER UNITED vs FULHAM)
It is a great match, owned 3goals by RedDevils. Woooow. Screamed out loud!! Around 10pm, daddy mummy pulled me out, went to OldWong there ate supper. And then fetch my cousins back home. Tomorrow morning will go Fu San there check out some dim sum breakfast with cousins. Afternoon and night still don't know planning to go where. Just wanna stay at home online, chitchatting. Weee~~'' GOODNIGHT EVERYONE.



No comments:

Post a Comment