Follow KENT on facebook

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Damn heavy highway jam. ( North-South Highway )


Currently, myself.

13|03|2010
HOMESWEETHOME

BacktoIpoh.
Heyhello everyone.
I'm back to blog and refresh my ''TheAgeOfKent'' .
Wow. I just came back last night!! Reached Ipoh around 2am.
You know why i so late to reach home? Okay, the starting point is begin here...
After finish my Engineering Maths paper, then rushed to KL.
Met Sean gor gor and Mandy jie jie and back to Ipoh.
On the way to Ipoh, highway is damn heavy jam. Don't know what's going on?
I think it's because one week school holiday, many people go travel everywhere.
Arhhh. Damn!! But i'm safe to back home, that's enough!! Blame nobody!!
Today woke up around 1pm. Had a lunch with mummy at Ipoh East then went to Tesco hypermarket. At night, stayed at home online, chitchatting with Jesstan, Miko, Dave, Vanness and more. Chat till 1am midnight!! Everyone are already slept except me still sitting in front of computer.
Alright. After updating my blog, i will go to sleep. (Promise someone, i must sleep before 3pm)
So Goodnight, everyone. - a bit blur!!

No comments:

Post a Comment