
Saturday i'm stepping into the Club.
The music made me wanna tell the DJ turn it Up.
Let's get loud. Shout,Scream..
I can feel the strong energy is all around.
And my body can't stop moving to the sound.
But..I can't tell that some people're watching me.
And probably gonna write what you didn't see.
Well,I just need a little space to breath.
So can you please respect my privacy?
Why can't you just let go?
The things I wanna do,i just wanna be me.
I don't understand why?!
Would you wanna bring me down?
When I'm only having fun,i'm gonna live my life.
I'm tired of rumors started.
I'm sick of being followed.
I'm tired of people lying.
Saying what they want about me.
Why can't they back up off me?
Why can't they let me live?
I'm gonna do it in my way.
Take this for just what it is!!
Here we are back up in the Club.
People-(Spy) taking the pictures,don't you think they get enough?
I just wanna be all over the floor.
And throw my hands up in the air to the beat like..**
I gotta say respectfully!!
I would love it if you took the camera off of me.
Becuase I just need a little room to rock my time.
Can you please respect my privacy?
I just need to free my mind!!
Just wanna dance and have a good time with friends.
Besides clubs,other places,anywhere,everywhere..
PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!
And don't try to report to my parents,SPY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment