Follow KENT on facebook

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BLACKHEART 25/26 DAY.

Red Bull - that's my charger.
Everyday drink it at least 2 bottles.


Snow ice snow ice. It's bored!!


Stupid report.

Helloooo~' I'm here again.
Sorry for not updating for these 3days.
I'm currently busy and stress in my brand new lifestlye.
Arrhh..very stress. Sick and tired!!
Everyday can't get enough sleep. Almostly slept 6 hours per day!!
My godd. Morning have to go work.
All is morning shift or Overtime. 
Somemore,facing the same things, Daily Sales Report and Snow Ice!! 
Damn..it's bored for me. 
I going to surrender!! I want to quit. 'RESIGN RESIGN RESIGN.'
Never mind. Be patient be patient. 
I know myself is not very easy to give up on everything.
Why not take 3days off to go somewhere relax?! Should i?
Yea. I should do this earlier. Damn stupid!!
So can't wait for 7th,8th and 9th. Holiday~' Weee...
Now planning to go where? Stay in Ipoh or go back KL?
Shittt..my brain is appear many question marks??????
Where? Where? Where?
Aiks. After Tomorrow first then plan. Still got one more day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment