Follow KENT on facebook

Saturday, July 8, 2017




My lovely LOVE TIME just started! 

Happy Friday night and tomorrow is a day off .

Happy girlfriend , happy smile


TONG SHUI TIME  



So many choices of TONG SHUI. Mommy wanted to have some small business and this is a great idea for mommy to operate this mini tong shui stall in IPOH. I guess it's quite easy! Do I need to analysis this business with PESTLE, my lovely accountant girlfriend? LOL


Holyshitttttt. I saw something supernatural. GHOST? Nahhhhh . Take this! I don't give a damn if a real one really appears in front of me. 

HAHAHAHAHA . I just kidding .


My superior KEONG aka my godbrother told me there is a famous late night BKTEH in Klang. AH-HAAAA this is the great chance to try it with my girlfriend family! 

This was my first ever BKTEH at night that I ate. Not badddd, but too hotttt! 

Oh Piggy eat piggy. Ke lian piggy! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment