50 Deep Questions To Asked By My Girlfriend That Will Immediately Bring Us Two Closer
Okay Just ask. Let's interview me my love. Meowwwwwww
1. What did you think when you first met me?
- Our first met was on 12th September 2016 at Genting Highland. What did I think bout you when first met you.. was you are so quiet, pretty, cute and worn a sweet smile on your face.
2. What do you remember most about the night/day we first met?
2. What do you remember most about the night/day we first met?
- Your sweet smile when we were snapping photos together.
3. What about our relationship makes you really happy?
3. What about our relationship makes you really happy?
- It is about our understanding and mature thinking to make me feel really happy and no stress to having this relationship with you.
4. How long did you think our relationship would last when we first started dating?
4. How long did you think our relationship would last when we first started dating?
- Forever. Yes, I think our relationship must last forever!
5. If you had one word to describe our relationship what would it be?
5. If you had one word to describe our relationship what would it be?
- Sweetest
6. If you had one word to describe our love what would it be?
6. If you had one word to describe our love what would it be?
- Miracle
7. What’s your biggest fear for this relationship?
7. What’s your biggest fear for this relationship?
- My biggest fear for this relationship is you my loved one would become a stranger one day just like heartless ex-girlfriend and not loving me anymore, want to leave me one day.
8. Do you believe there’s one person you’re ‘meant’ to be with?
8. Do you believe there’s one person you’re ‘meant’ to be with?
- Last time NO. But, YES.
9. Do you believe in fate? destiny?
9. Do you believe in fate? destiny?
- 100% believe in fate and destined that we be together. Thanks GOD! Gracias A Dios.
10. What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
10. What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
- Your attitude is the one that I absolutely love...Strong, independent, smart, caring, lovely and always never give up! I love this so much.
11. What’s one similarity between us that you absolutely love?
11. What’s one similarity between us that you absolutely love?
- Mature thinking.
12. What about me made you fall in love?
12. What about me made you fall in love?
- Your strong addiction of me and your "never give up" attitude!
13. Is love something that scares you?
13. Is love something that scares you?
- Yes, Love scares me a lot because I can't handle it so well. But, I will do the best as your guy, your boyfriend, your partner for life! Together with you, your love is not scary. It is so sweet!
14. What about love scares you?
14. What about love scares you?
- Love at first sight, sounds like easy love. It is scary because it is not stable in the relationship, easy come easy go. So, we took a year time to understand and know each other.
15. What’s your favorite memory of us?
15. What’s your favorite memory of us?
- My favorite memory of us is we are going out together, holding your hand, hugging you, having meals together. 11th December 2016 was the sweetest night. You fetched me out for drinks after we had a nice long queue dinner. Loveyou!
16. What’s one thing you want to do together that we’ve never done before?
16. What’s one thing you want to do together that we’ve never done before?
- Stay together, have our own lifestyle! (I'm looking forward to this... waiting!)
17. If something happened where I had to move very far away, would you attempt long-distance? Or go our separate ways?
17. If something happened where I had to move very far away, would you attempt long-distance? Or go our separate ways?
- Yup we are having and facing this kind of problem. Long distance around 200km but it is not long in my heart. You are always inside my heart and mind. So no need to go separate ways!
18. Where is your favorite place to be with me?
18. Where is your favorite place to be with me?
- HAHAHAHA. My favorite place to be with you is KLANG your hometown! Last time I hate this place so much. But now it's different. Now I'm planning to change my favorite place to Singapore. Can you be there with me? We can start our own life over there.
19. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask me, but really want to know the answer to?
19. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask me, but really want to know the answer to?
- The thing that I'm scared to ask you is about can you be mine forever and never change to become another person that I feel strange? Your answer is a promise to me!
20. What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?
20. What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?
- Caring! At this moment, we are still unable to take care of each others due to our long distance separate life. This is the thing that we are lacked in our relationship!
21. What’s your favorite non-physical quality about me?
21. What’s your favorite non-physical quality about me?
- Your strong ambition! I respect it and you.
22. What’s your favorite physical quality about me?
- Your baby-face smile! Dimples and floating fish balls on your face, just like the Tweety*
23. If our relationship ended, what’s the one thing about it you’d miss the most?
23. If our relationship ended, what’s the one thing about it you’d miss the most?
- The is not the kind of question you will ask. Our relationship never ends, it's last forever! You can ask what's the thing about our relationship I did miss the most.... I would say...EVERYTHING THAT YOU DID FOR ME, DARLING!
24. Do you think you’ve been vulnerable in our relationship?
24. Do you think you’ve been vulnerable in our relationship?
- My current life and future that make me been vulnerable. Scares that I will be burden for you. Now I'm trying to build my future! Hope you understand my situation and always have faith on me.
25. What do you think was your most vulnerable moment in our relationship?
25. What do you think was your most vulnerable moment in our relationship?
- My most vulnerable moment in our relationship is when we can't stay together due to our long distance relationship.
26. Do you think I’ve been vulnerable in our relationship?
26. Do you think I’ve been vulnerable in our relationship?
- You are too strong for me, You never been vulnerable in our relationship! Sometimes, I'm very worry you and your safety. Because you are always alone outside there to fight the world.
27. What do you think has been the hands-down funniest moment since we started dating?
27. What do you think has been the hands-down funniest moment since we started dating?
- Hands-down funniest moment was when you are listening jokes.
28. What’s one quality about me that I see as a flaw that you absolutely love?
28. What’s one quality about me that I see as a flaw that you absolutely love?
- I have no ideas. You know why? You are flawless to me.
29. What’s one secret you’ve wanted to tell me, but haven’t?
29. What’s one secret you’ve wanted to tell me, but haven’t?
- I guess you are already knew me and my everything. And, I already told you my secret? LOL. even my naughty way? So, there's no secret that I haven't told you yet. HAHAHA
30. Do you think there’s such thing as the ‘right’ person for you?
30. Do you think there’s such thing as the ‘right’ person for you?
- Yupppp. God sent you the right person to me! You are special to me among other girls. I've told you before! You are different.
31. Do you think I’m the ‘right’ person for you? (If yes) What about me makes me the ‘right’ person?
31. Do you think I’m the ‘right’ person for you? (If yes) What about me makes me the ‘right’ person?
- You are "right" girl for me, came to me and fighting for our life and our future. Not like my ex-girlfriend and other girls, they just fighting for themselves.
32. If I said you could date other people, would you?
32. If I said you could date other people, would you?
- Never. I'm not interested to date other people else! I would spend my time with you, our families and our friends. No other else!
33. What do you think I’d say is your most attractive quality?
33. What do you think I’d say is your most attractive quality?
- You did said my most attractive quality is my mature thinking!? Am I right, Darling?
34. What’s your favorite way to show affection?
34. What’s your favorite way to show affection?
- My favorite way to show affection... tehhhhh you darling and act like a kitten.
35. What’s your favorite way to receive affection?
35. What’s your favorite way to receive affection?
- I don't know. I meant I don't know how to tell. Sorryyyyy.. maybe need some caring ways of yours to receive affection?
36. What’s one thing you think makes our relationship unique from everyone else’s?
36. What’s one thing you think makes our relationship unique from everyone else’s?
- Our relationship is unique because we are simple, so we are less demands. A simple daily conversation made our days. Iloveyoudarling!
37. If you could change one thing about our relationship what would it be?
37. If you could change one thing about our relationship what would it be?
- Wanted to change a thing about our relationship is our LIFE/lifestyle. Change it to be better.
38. If we could go anywhere together right now, where would you want to go?
38. If we could go anywhere together right now, where would you want to go?
- Anywhere, everywhere, wherever you like, my darling. As long as we can be together. # (Michelle Branch - Everywhere)
39. What do you think is your biggest strength in this relationship?
39. What do you think is your biggest strength in this relationship?
- My mature thinking and determination. Second biggest strength, I can say is my LOYALTY!
40. What’s your biggest weakness in this relationship?
40. What’s your biggest weakness in this relationship?
- My biggest weakness is lack of ambitious.
41. Who do you think is the most affectionate in our relationship?
41. Who do you think is the most affectionate in our relationship?
- So far, the most affectionate in our relationship is can eat meals together with you. Hugging you, holding your hands.
42. How do you think we both have changed since we first started dating?
42. How do you think we both have changed since we first started dating?
- We both have changed to missing each others 24/7.
43. What about us both is exactly the same since we first started dating?
43. What about us both is exactly the same since we first started dating?
- Our love. Exciting, Interesting and Nasty! LOL
44. What’s one thing I do that makes you feel good, that you wish I did more?
44. What’s one thing I do that makes you feel good, that you wish I did more?
- Your hugging, your kiss and your naughty ways. LOL
45. What’s one thing about your life you would never change for someone else, including me?
45. What’s one thing about your life you would never change for someone else, including me?
- My love, of course! I will never change my heart for you.
46. What about us do you think works well together? How do we balance each other out?
46. What about us do you think works well together? How do we balance each other out?
- We have mature thinking, so can calm talk together. Everything goes smooth!
47. What’s one thing you hope happens in the future of our relationship?
47. What’s one thing you hope happens in the future of our relationship?
- I will say it out loud.. MARRIAGE! Not only this, I hope we can build our own family and our life perfectly.
48. What does love mean to you?
48. What does love mean to you?
- Love means nothing to me. But your love means everything to me!
49. What do I mean to you?
49. What do I mean to you?
- You mean everything to me and also a big part of my life. Similar question no.48! HAHAHA. So I can't lose you. Alright?
50. What does this relationship mean to you?
50. What does this relationship mean to you?
- This relationship mean highly important for me in my life. Thank you DARLING for appearing in my life, accepted me as your boyfriend. I will never disappointing you. Believe me!
ILOVEYOUMYDARLING!


No comments:
Post a Comment