Follow KENT on facebook

Thursday, June 5, 2014


GOING BACK TO NORMAL!!

Can you see my face is really looking fine? I took this photo this afternoon before the class. Many people said I was looking pale, a vampire a-like. Oh, so trying to say i'm from Cullen family? Please stop the Twlight thingy. Some people said my eyes very white like no red vein. I think I was low blood pressure and didn't eat during these two days. I was no appetite. Please don't worry. I won't die easily! 



I am getting back on track. Yes, I'm putting my 100% on studies. Since something not to meant to care so much, why not pay attention on those important things bout my bright future?! I will push myself to the max on studies during weekdays and run my healthy plan during weekends. 

I'm going to fall in love with my new lifestyle without someone. Hunting down Programming, Circuit Theory and Electronic subjects! 

Believe in myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment