Follow KENT on facebook

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

YELLOW ALERT! 




I know you are feeling bitter and bored in our relationship. If you don't love me anymore, please tell me. Just let go. Put a full stop on our love story! If you really don't know how much that you love me, try to ask yourself whether that you have a bright future with me?  

I've been trying so hard to prove myself the best for you. I was thinking that am I the right guy for you? I did stand your side and think about this. The answer is I'm not doing the best at this stage because I unable to do and also I'm not the Mr. Right for you and you're not deserving to have such a poor guy like me.  What I am trying to say is you deserve a better one! "A better one" means a guy that is working now with good pay, stay together with you, can fetch you to work or anywhere that you wanted to go and never allow you take public transport alone. Spend money for your shopping spree and bring you eat whatever you want to eat. Of course, he also has a wonderful marriage plan for you in the early age and other nice plans for vacations. 

Back to my part, I'm still studying now with no income. I spend my time on studies more than you and this is not a three to four months course but is three to four years course. Love is just external, care is internal. I love you so much, but I unable to care of you at this time! 

I did not blame you at all. I understood your feeling and your situation. Last three years ago, you cried and begged me please don't think about leaving you. After three years and now, you told me that our relationship came to yellow alert and you need us to separate for a while. I was losing hope and support for you. I can see that you turn me from a lover to a stranger. 

What can I do now is to be a better guy for you, try to spend time for you until the day you give up on our relationship. I will study harder and never let this to affect my studies! I will tell myself "Please don't give up, Kent! Be strong" 

GOD AND PARENTS ALWAYS TOGETHER WITH YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment