Follow KENT on facebook

Thursday, February 13, 2014


FEB13 - VALENSWINE'S DAY? 

OH REALLY? Try to hook up someone's day? Sorry I have one and only girlfriend, she is enough for me. Now, later and in the future also the same, that's mean I don't celebrate goddamn Valenswine's Day in my life, but only celebrate Valenstine's Day with my loved one.

Today I finished my engineering class at 9AM morning and I went to bus station bought a ticket to Kuala Lumpur. Wanted to meet my girlfriend and skipped Friday's Digital Electronic class. Shhhh, please don't let my mother know. She kills me! HAHA

As a good boyfriend, I'm willing to skip my class and go meet my girlfriend. Try not to miss my Valentine's Day with my girlfriend. And also, never give a chance for my girlfriend to have Valenswine's Day with another bastard guy. Because of this, I have to skip class. Sacrified something to get something worthy. By the time, I'm a good friend in my girlfriend's heart and also a bad student in my friend and mother's mind. HAHA. Just kidding!

Hope she understand what I have done for her. 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment