Follow KENT on facebook

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Drawn this. 

I REALLY HATE BAD TEMPER PEOPLE , SERIOUSLY !
Your bad temper attitude is hurting me recently. I think not only me, others also same. Do you know that? I tell you now, but i know you won't admit and keep defending yourself. 


Because of little bit matter, you should let go and relax. Not to show your anger!  


Please. Why don't you change? If i don't stop you now, your temper become worse like an explosive volcano. 


Plus..If you feel you're not grateful about what you have, you got..you will very regret someday!


Because of you, i can change to be better . would you?  
Hope you also can change to be better like me!


I don't want to see everyone are intent to leave you. Once they leave, they won't come back anymore. Please. CHANGE , hopefully! 


SORRY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment