Follow KENT on facebook

Sunday, May 8, 2011

She's my mummy. And also the 'WORLD's GREATEST MUMMY' in my heart! 
Nice or not this Gold Medal? Many people ask me the same question  ''Where can get this?!''

08|05|2011
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY 
♥


I'm invited to the KL PWTC Metaltech 2011 Exhibition . That's my name tag.

So large inside this exhibition hall . I took 5hours to finish my visit .
This morning went to Metaltech 2011 exhibition with daddy. Visit and purchased some hardware and tools at KL PWTC. I took this chance to learn something new. New technology, new techniques..you never discover before in your life. 5hours, it's all bout mechanical stuffs. If you're not interested on this, you will feel wasting time and boring. Luckily i'm not. I'm attracted to this!! I think it helps me to gain knowledge and may use those technology and techniques in my future. 

Why not? It's free of charge to adapt and learn something new !

Went to SohoKL area's Dr.Cafe with Cousins and met Marcus.
After that, cousins (Mandy , Sean & Rachael ) fetch me to Dr.Cafe to try some new imported coffee. I tried a  
Chocolate latte. Not bad. Same standard with Starbucks and Coffee Bean. One more thing is, it's cheaper than Starbucks and Coffee Bean. Why not i try same standard and cheaper drinks? Great*

Then we went to steamboat at Ipoh Road . Thank you my aunt. She treated us !

HUGO BOSS BELT!
RMB 1550.00 = MYR 830.00
At night, Marcus came to my house. He bought me a Hugo Boss Belt . RM830 ! Wow. It's my most expensive belt i have . OMG! Anyway, thank you Marcus ! Bro, i love you.


Don't laugh if you saw this . Idiot !! Smiles*





I so miss you darling ! Because I love you so i want you, i need you now .
I'm so down right now because too miss you in every moment.
I can't wait to see you ! Darling .


ILY ♥ KHZ . theonlyone

No comments:

Post a Comment