![]() |
19|02|2011
WELCOME TO MY SCHOOL!
PRIME MINISTER! :)
The banner. He came here to visit his Barisan Nasional and Umno supporters! Yes, related to politic issues. Next month is going to have a by-election. On 6|03|2011.
![]() |
| He organized a dinner at my school field for students and a whole area villagers. |
AT NIGHT!
![]() |
| People love free meal. See! After the finish meal, everyone are leaving the place. Who cares who are the PM?! |
I don't like FREE MEAL, FREE GIFTS, FREEBIES because i'm not a beggar or an abandon animal! I didn't attend the dinner. I just went there for some photo shots.
See. Prime Minister! Hey, look over here. Say cheese and smile! ...damn. he can't even hear me. He was just busy shaking his supporters hands. I guess his hand will break after that night! A million of hands waiting him to shake. Pathetic! LOL





No comments:
Post a Comment