Follow KENT on facebook

Monday, January 17, 2011

Good morning Tesco and people!

Accompanied mummy to hypermarket. Bought some stuffs.
Beer? TIGER SUCKS. I love Heneiken!
And some Chinese New Year decorations. 


GOOD BOY OF THE DAY ; that's me!

This morning was accompanied mummy to hypermarket. 
Then, Afternoon stayed at home and helped mummy to do some housework. 
That's all . Good enough, isn't it?

BLAAAA...

YEAH! Today, I'm 80% recovered now. 
Wow! I can walk faster but can't jump, can't run.. DAMN.
My face is still looking so pale. Don't know what's going on to me.

Tomorrow morning go out for dim sum breakfast, after that go Honda Car Service Centre. It's time to make a car service for my baby Civic and then go back to Hospital for medical check-up. Hope the doctor say i'm okay and can remove the large plaster on my abdomen. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee doctor, pleaseeee! And one more thing, i don't want to eat some bitter, tasteless pills. Make me blur and no appetite to eat! I just want some pain-killer.. for in case or necessary. 


FML!

Hydra Energetic!

TING TONG! Marcus Marcusssssssss. Do you want to buy this? I'm using this. Rm18.60 only! Want or not? 
If you saw this post. Please call me IMMEDIATELY! Faster . . . . ''

Smile*





No comments:

Post a Comment