Follow KENT on facebook

Friday, December 3, 2010


I'm back home. Home Sweet Home on Friday! Smiles*


Rewind back . . . .
Wednesday was went to Malacca, back to school for practical interview and pass up my Final report.
My lecturer felt surprised that i got a full marks on my practical training. 
Other lecturers gave me 4.0 pointer plus a grade A! yeah baby. 


My lecturer came and asked me ''Hey Kent. Betul ke awak dapat markah ini? Mana ada begitu sempurna?''

I smiled and replied ''Tuan, penyelia memang bagi saya macam tu. tak percaya ke?''

Lecturer whisper ''Outrageous. you know?''

My heart came out these 3words 'WTF!' and walked away.

Other course mates said i've changed a lot. 
WHAT? NOT AGAIN?! Bla..stop talking bout this. skipped!
Lecturer. I know you never seen a perfect student like me before so... don't feel surprise, don't talk so much.
You may interview me. Ask me question bout CARSEM.
I can answer you everything. 
BRING IT ON!!

CACAT LOOK! :(

Thursday was preparing my rent house. I felt wanna cry! Because it's so dirty, dusty, rusty..
Took one day to clean up those dirts with house mates.
I don't know how to explain bout this rent house but i can show you soon.
Wait me. I will upload the photo! I had enough of it. 
 Monday gonna start a new semester, new lesson..but Friday, Saturday and Sunday..
3days holiday so better to go back home. Skipping Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday classes!
 WHATEVER. I really hate Malacca and Johor people. 
Wanna leave them if got any holiday.
Then took a bus back to KL. Had dinner and tea time with Marcus and Angel at Bandar Sunway, PJ.
Marcus told me they all gonna go Singapore tonight (Thursday night). Next Saturday will be back to KL.
Arhhh.. he ask me to join them? how can?
50/50 then 80/20 and then 100/0
I already skip Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday classes. Cannot skip Thursday and Friday anymore. So refused. 
Arhhh. i'm so upset. 

Hmmm.. next time. I'm planning tomorrow Saturday go to Ipoh. Take my baby Civic to Honda Car service centre.

Well, time to sleep. Tomorrow gonna wake up early and drive to Ipoh.
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment