Follow KENT on facebook

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Marcus

Princess Cindabella - Jess

20|06|2010
SORRY IS A CURE FOR MY HEART

Heyhelloooo, everyone . Kent太子健 is still staying at Marcus house .
Today i'm very happy that mummy came to say sorry and gave a good explanation to me.
I've forgive her. So tomorrow will go back home . but...daddy still haven't say sorry !
I knew his style . He won't say sorry! WHATEVER . I also don't mind .
Tomorrow the world will celebrate '' Happy Father's day ''.. so? No need to celebrate. What for? Call him go celebrate alone with his pillow lahh !

My HAPPY-O-METER increased a lot . First, i got a new record in my bicycle lap time. last time is 0.49.36 mins.second, today i got 0.37.16 mins second. The Nexus Organizer very excited and wanted to celebrate with us if the team win the championship . Great !
At night, me, Marcus, Leroy and Jun stay at home watch football . Suddenly... clovieee gang appeared and wanted to attack us . We all switched off the lights.. kept quiet. Cloviee gang stay outside the house, kept on pressing the bell ring. Shout'' GOT ANYONE THERE?''
They all looked like ALONG, asking the debt . I think if we let them enter the house, sure cannot sit over here and update blog . They will torture me and Marcus till they satisfy ! Mygod* nightmare .

Just now very happy can chat with Princess Cindabella aka Jessabelle Tan El Lyn .
She's so funny . always make me laugh ! I know she will view my blog soon . So i want to tell her right here right now '' I MISS YOU , PRINCESS '' . =)

Hope you can find out your PRINCE ! hehehe.


I MISS YOU, JESS !


Now got a bit blur . GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment