Follow KENT on facebook

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Traffic Jam !! Arhhhh..on the way back to Ipoh!!


My night shot !! =)

14|02|2010
MOSTWANTED: REDPACKET

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & VALENTINE'S DAY

HOLIDAY: Came to Ipoh'
Heyhello everyone.
First off, I am so sorry about the late of updating my blog.
I seldom suff net this lately. Easy to mention: I'm very busy!!
Everyday I need to go back school for practical and teory studies, all lessons are start from morning 8am to evening 5pm. And I'm doing assignments at night are categorized as my Overtime. Besides that, i still got volleyball training. It shows that don't have much time remains for me to entertainment!!

So yesterday my one week Chinese New Year Holiday started. I came to Ipoh with James. James's parents fetched me back home. This Million ''THANK YOU'' is for you, Uncle Ho !! Last night, we started our journey from Malacca to Ipoh by transporting the North-South Highway. 7hours taken!!

Wow. Tomorrow is the first day of Chinese New Year and also Sweet Valentine's Day. Tonight, I think got many people are going back home for reunion dinner with their families and lovers. For me, i'm alone at home. No reunion dinner because daddy mummy went to somewhere and still haven't come back. I don't mind!! No one will sympathy me. I used to be alone, single!! GREAT.
Stay at home online and watch Chinese New Year Special Progammes. =)

Tomorrow will go out visit my relatives and some Ipoh friends. Wanted to get more and more REDPACKETS. $$$ Don't think i'm a greedy person. yea babe!! Monday maybe go back KL to visit my ZENTH members. Wow!!

SEE YA EVERYONE !! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment