Follow KENT on facebook

Friday, January 1, 2010

Kuala Lumpur, my hometown.

Sydney, Australia

Marina Bay, Singapore

Hong Kong


Eiffel Tower, Paris

Manila, Phillippines


Jakarta, Indonesia

Moscow, Russia

Thames River, London

Switzerland

Taiwan


Taipei

New York

Martyrs Square, Beirut

Dubai


Copacabana beach, Rio De Janeiro



01|01|2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR''
Hellooo everyone. I'm here to wish you all people have a great Happy New Year!!
I'm just came back to KL today. Weee~' Hangout with Dave, Marcus, Lance, Steph, XiaoXuan, MinLiang, Winson and my darling Elanne. Gone to TimeSquare. Around 6pm, we took rapidKL to OneUtama!! Lunch, teatime, dinner, shopping, watch movies, all together. ILOVEYOU ALL!!
Tomorrow maybe I continue to enjoy together with them. But daddy mummy maybe go to Ipoh again. Should i follow them? I think i will stay in KL with my darling Elanne and Z.E.N.T.H members.
Owww..now i'm very tired. After finish updating my blog, will go take a warm shower spa first. Then, jump to my sweet bed. Time to energize!! GOODNIGHT EVERYONE.

I MISS YOU, my darlingELANNE.
DO TAKE CARE, MY FRIENDS!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment