Follow KENT on facebook

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Footvball Fever !!



I'M GOING TO SCREAM & NO SLEEP TONIGHT !!
you know why and what's wrong with me?
I got football fever..That's no medicine, no treatment to cure!!
I'm getting mad.. In the conclusion, I can't survive without entertainment and sports.
Wowww..let's see tonight matches.

First match: Bolton vs Liverpool (9pm)

Second match: Manchester United vs Arsenal (Sunday Midnight 12.10am)


Awww!! MANCHESTER UNITED, my favourite football team. Now i can't wait for the matches.. Tonight got a special dinner at Ipoh Golf Club Japanese Kizuna Restaurant with my sweet and our parents. I Miss HER so much, Sweet!!
After dinner, maybe go Sincero Riverbank or Greentown Mike's Place watch football with HER and Ipoh members. We're still planning?!
[Marcus, Dave, Wendy, Steph and KL Zenth Members are wanted]- MISS THEM!!
I think it's time to go prepare myself first.
See ya Everyone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment