Last month I just came back from Australia and KL ,somemore I'm working now. No time to relax. Luckily today is OFF-Day. I can relax-But can't. WHY? Because....
This afternoon I went for a spa treatment with friends. Suddenly I received my godsister's call.
She want me go home by that time. What's going on? I think not yet go lepak with my friends!! Not yet eat my lunch!! Grrr..That time I still don't know what she wants?!!
So RUSH for what?* her sounds like so Urgent*.
She waited and fetch me go her friend's shop.
Huh? What shop is that? Marie Facial Treatment Centre? O.o'?
What the hell? She want me to do a facial treatment?! Ohhh..Shittt!!
Never mind. Good for me right?!! Ahaha It's okay it's okay. =)
But But But...During the treatment,I can't imagine that her friend use a needle to clean the dirt. OMG!! My face bleed___ Pain !!! arrrrrrrhhhh.... =(
After that I took two layer of masks: Oil Free and Moisturising Skin.
So hurt.....Arrhhh. I waste my 3hours for this RM120 facial treatment!!
I think this is the first time and the last time. No second time!! No Facial Treatment in my future. NO WAY!!!!!
It's HURT. Damn!!
No comments:
Post a Comment